At Crate|ov Clothes we are aware that these are challenging times and that the COVID-19 outbreak has taken its toll, affecting our valued clients in various ways. But, it is up to all of us to stay positive and do our very best to do what we can to ensure a safer environment for ourselves and all those around us. By obtaining high hygiene levels and self-isolating, the contraction and spreading rates of COVID -19 can be greatly decreased. So, we advise all our clients to stay safe and take some well-deserved personal time until the storm and national lockdown has passed 😊
It is important to stay informed and up to date with everything COVID-19 related as far as we can, stay positive and refrain from spreading Fake News that has the potential to do more harm than good.
If you will like to know more about the Coronavirus and what you can do to protect yourself and those around you, please take a minute and refer to the following Link (Provided by the World Health Organization):
So, no need to Panic!
During our self-isolating habits, there are still ways to receive deliveries to your home of everything you need in a safe, hygienic and COVID-19 preventable way.
We will like to assure you that the Crate|ov Clothes Team, in partnership with The Courier Guys delivery company, has done everything we can in order to assure the safe delivery of your Crates.
The following precautions have been implemented as of 19 March 2020:
- All our staff members work online, except for the stock department in charge of physically packing your Crate.
- Each Crate is handled by only one staff member, who sanitizes their hands before and after handling your items.
- No staff members with flu-like symptoms are allowed onto the premises
- We pack your Crate and seal it 24 hours before it is sent out.
- According to recent studies released on 17 March 2020, the COVID-19 can only survive on clothing and carton for up to 24 hours, which means that all unlikely, yet possible traces of COVID-19 are no longer present.
In the most recent Newsletter (17 March 2020) received from The Courier Guys, they have placed the following precautionary measures in place when handling your parcels:
- All staff members have been given sanitizers.
- All staff members have been given face masks.
- All depots are sanitized on a weekly basis.
- Clients are allowed to request drivers to place the parcel and waybill down and step back 2 meters in order for the client to approach the parcel and sign the waybill with their own pen. Once signed, the client can take the parcel inside and close the door, leaving the waybill on the floor for the driver to collect it.
Once you have received your parcel, we will advise you to follow the following precautions:
- Wipe down your new Crate with sanitizer wipes.
- Wash your hands before opening your Crate.
- Look stylish in your new clothing and send back your Crate with some lovely feedback😊